What is responsible gambling?
Wednesday, 11 October, 2017
The team behind Kerching Casino want all players to enjoy the games, promotions and offers on our site. That is why we started Kerching ten years ago- we want our players to have lots of fun.
When online slots stops being fun, we advise players to consider a few things.
Please read this list from www.begambleaware.org to help identify if you are gambling online for the wrong reasons. A person who gambles responsibly:
- gambles for fun, not to make money or to escape problems
- does not try to ‘chase’ or win back losses
- gambles with money set aside for entertainment and never uses money intended for rent, bills and food
- does not borrow money to gamble
- does not let online gambling affect their relationships with family and friends
Therefore we encourage our players to think about moderation:
- Gambling should not be considered a source of income or a way to make money
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
- Set a limit on money and time spent on gambling
- Don’t chase your losses on online casino or slot sites
- Avoid gambling when depressed, upset or while drinking alcohol
- Take frequent breaks
- Balance gambling with other activities you enjoy
There are ways players can stay in control of excessive gambling, like self-exclusion schemes. Players are also encouraged to contact the National Gambling Helpline or our customer support team for help.
- Baywatch Slot Review
- The New Players Guide to Online Slots
- 100 Pandas: A closer look behind the IGT slots that bears 100 paylines
- Review: Wolf Rising Slots
- REVIEW: Nouveau Riche Slots