Kerching values and promotes the importance of safe, responsible gaming. We aim to make gaming an enjoyable leisure activity, however, is it important that you stay in control of your gaming, making sure you play responsibly and always within your means.
Kerching aims to keep gaming measured and controlled by providing the following services to all of its members:
- Awareness information and self help
- Customer-led deposits
- GamCare links
- Underage access prevention
- Access from legal jurisdictions only
While we encourage all members to enjoy our gaming services, we also promote responsible participation to make sure users stay in control. We ask that you bear the following in mind when using Kerching:
How to decide if there is a cause for concern
- Gambling is a source of entertainment and should not be seen as a means to making genuine money
- Chasing losses should be avoided
- Never gamble more than you can afford to lose
- Always remember to keep track of the time and funds spent while gambling
- Our player protection page allows you to set deposit and time limits if you feel you need help
- The player protection page also allows you to put 'self exclusion' settings in place should you need time out from gambling
- You can contact GamCare if you need to speak to someone in confidence about gambling
To establish whether gambling is becoming a problem for you, consider the following:
- Does gambling encourage you to stay away from commitments like work or college?
- Do you use gambling as a means to combat boredom or unhappiness?
- When you run out of money through gambling, do you feel an instant need to gamble again?
- Do you gamble all your money down to the last penny? Even spending vital cash for everyday necessities - your bus fare for example?
- Have you ever lied in order to cover up the real amount of time or money you have spent gambling?
- Have you obtained money by lying, stealing or borrowing in order to continue gambling or paying off gambling debts?
- Do you set aside "gambling funds" that you are reluctant to spend on other things, even if necessary?
- Has your interest in family, friends and social activities been diminished or lost?
- Do you immediately try to win back your losses?
- Do stress, arguments, disappointments or frustrations make you want to gamble?
- Does your gambling make you feel depressed or suicidal?
If any of the above situations sound familiar, it is perhaps time to seek help with your gambling. Visit the GamCare website or call for supportive and non-judgemental advice on 0845 6000 133.
Avoiding Underage Play
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account, or play with Kerching.com. To ensure restriction we have taken meticulous steps to discourage underage gambling.
We try to ensure our games do not attract young people and our website software does not allow under 18s to join. However, we ask that if anyone under 18 has access to your computer, you keep your Kerching username and password confidential.