Kerching Mobile requires a degree of personal information from its members. This ensures the safe and secure running of the site for all users.
You can rest assured your details are highly secure. Our data processors treat your personal details with the utmost confidentiality, and Kerching Mobile is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
For registration to be valid, it is important that you provide Kerching Mobile with the correct information. Failure to do so can render your account void, so it is important you read, understand, and are satisfied with the terms laid out in our privacy statement.
If you are unsure of any of these conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
- This statement describes Our policy and practices with regard to processing of Personal Information by Us. In this Statement:
- "Act" means the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended from time to time);
- "Our","We" or "Us" means IGT (UK 2) Ltd;
- "Personal Information" means information relating to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held or is likely to be held by Us;
- "Services" means the services offered to You by Us, including, but not limited to, online fixed odds betting opportunities offered pursuant to a bookmakers' permit issued by the South Cheshire Magistrates Court; and
- "Website" means Our website with the URL "IGT.com" and "Kerching.com".
- It is Our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that Personal Information held by Us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All Our employees and data processors who have access to Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Information. We monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors of Personal Information held by Us.
- It is Our policy to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are complied with, including the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the Act and to monitor Our internal procedures periodically to ensure compliance. We are registered under the Act with the registration number PZ7594997.
- In order to provide the Services, We need to hold certain Personal Information. Except to the extent that We are required or permitted by law, any Personal Information which We collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing the Services or as otherwise set out in this statement and Our Terms and Conditions. We will not hold Personal Information for any longer than is necessary for these purposes.
- When You view the Website, We may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a "cookie" file to store information relating to your preferences to enable Us to improve Our Services to You. Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computers internet browser. Unless you have indicated an objection to cookies either when disclosing your Personal Information or by opting out, our system will issue cookies to your internet browser when you log on to the Service. Cookies make it easier for you to log on and use the Service during future visits. They also allow us to monitor traffic to the Service, personalise the content of the Service for you in order to improve your experience and enjoyment of the Service and provide you with marketing messages. You have the ability to decline cookies by ticking the box as indicated at the foot of our website or by clicking the link where prompted. In addition you can decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Where cookies have been disabled or declined you may not be able to use certain features on the Service. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please tick the box as indicated at the foot of our website, click the link where prompted or contact us at the details set out in paragraph 9 below.
- We may from time to time use Your Personal Information to send You information about Us or third parties selected by Us via email, text message or other means. If You do not wish to receive such information then please tick the appropriate box during the registration process.
- You can find out what Personal Information We hold about You by writing to Our Data Protection Officer at Kerching Mobile Casino, International Game Technology, PO Box 15854, Birmingham, B37 9BT, United Kingdom. Your request must be accompanied by a cheque for £10.00 made payable to IGT. We will acknowledge Your request within 30 days. Should We be prevented from disclosing Your Personal Information for any reason, We will give reasons to You for this.
- If any of the Personal Information that We hold about You is incorrect or needs updating, or if You want us to delete any Personal Information, please contact Us at Kerching Mobile Casino, International Game Technology, PO Box 15854, Birmingham, B37 9BT, United Kingdom. We may request that You provide further information and identification to enable Us to comply with Your request.
- We regard Our database of customer information (which will include Your Personal Information) as a valuable asset. Should We sell or transfer Our business or any of Our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information to third parties. In using the Services, You consent to such use of Your Personal Information.